Outdoor weddings are very romantic and can provide the natural theme that cannot be duplicated indoors.
There are many different types of outdoor weddings. You can have your ceremony outdoors and your reception indoors or both the ceremony and reception can be outdoors on your own property or in a park. Ceruti’s has the expertise for all types of outdoor weddings.
Some things to consider:
- CALENDAR: Time of year is essential for the factors considering temperature and humidity.
- LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION: This will determine everything from parking, restroom requirements, changing area, catering requirements, electrical needs, and general logistics.
- EXPENSES: Generally, outdoor wedding receptions are more costly than using a banquet facility which includes amenities that would not have a rental cost. A traditional church ceremony will generally range from $500 - $800. You should budget at least the same or more for an outdoor ceremony if you want amenities such as seating, decorations, aisle runner, sound system, etc.
- HAVE A BACK UP PLAN: The possibility of bad weather always exists, you should have a contingency plan. Please ask us for recommendations.
- ACCESSIBILITY: Make sure the location has adequate parking. You may need to provide valet service, especially for senior citizens.
- LET US HELP YOU GET STARTED! Please submit the following general information and answer a few questions and we can schedule a meeting at your convenience.